Thursday 5 April 2012

Fan Art Challenge: The Crow








I am taking part in another one of 3DTotal Challenges. The Challenge this time is called Fan Art. I have decided to go for the main character in the film The Crow. The competition finishes by the end of April. This is where I am at the moment with my concept. You can find a better quality image at the thread itself at the 3DTotal pages where I am publishing my progress, and if you feel like it, please go on and comment, either there or here.

You can also visit my personal web pages where more information and steps taken to produce this concept image are available.

Thanks!


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can find an update here:

      Update Crow Concept

      I have added some textures as well as ambience light. Also, I am playing around with the hues.

      Comments are welcomed !

      Delete